Tuesday 22 January 2013

Another one to share

Good morning to you all. I am back again. I can't believe how quick the last two weeks went and now I have a new three day posting going. It feels good, wish I could have it like this all the time. The only thing is that I doesn't seem to be able to get out of my colds and don't have much more energy than making my dt cards. I hope this will change really soon as I do love my card making but at the moment I feel behind whatever I do. I am still behind with my letters but is really working on that part as it has been on a hold for a while. Have not forgotten about my dear old pen friends, I have just not had the energy for it. It is like that every now and then. I will make better in the future, promise! I will at least try! LoL

This week I have brought out one of my Magnolias. I do love them but hardly ever seem to use them. It will change from now on. I find the Magnolias most fun to colour when I use the distress inks and aquamarkers from Letraset and now there is a even wider range of colours from Letraset. It's time to bring the brushes out again. So this image is coloured with distress inks. A post card stamp from LOTV and a sentiment stamp from Bildmålarna is also used on this card. A mix and match in other words.


My designer papers are from Bearly Mine Design and is from the set called Floral Breeze. Lots of yummy pastels there. A really lovely set that you really should check out. It's stunning designs in there. I have used some lace together with some ribbon that is woven into the lace and all of that comes from WOC. My roses are also from WOC and the big lace flower is from Magnolia. Charms bought at Pagoni here in Sweden, I have actually added three of them. Just couldn't help myself, and I felt as I have so many of these hearts why not use them? LoL The berry clusters are from Magnolia also. Pearls from BunnyZoes.


And of course being Tuesday we have a new challenge up for you over at Bearly Mine Challenges. This week we are playing Tic Tac Toe. That means you have to have four rights in a row. Like from top to bottom, from left to right etc. You get it right? I have filled up the line that starts with Lots of Layers and goes from left to right (second row). Which one do you pick?




We have a whole bunch of sponsors for you this time as well and it's really lovely prizes to be won. You really need to play in this challenge, I am telling you. Listen to this: Whiff of Joy - one rubber stamp, I am Roses - gift voucher worth $35 and Crafter's Companion -  a gift voucher worth £10. Told you it's a lot of wonderful prizes to be won this time. Am I right or am I right? Just take your pick on our Tic Tac Toe game plan and get creating, nothing to wait for.

So I see you all over at the Bearly Mine Challenges.

Crafty hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Friday Sketch challenge - Sketch that the card is made by (it's a lovely one, thanks!)
Make It Monday - Always anything goes
Lovely Hänglar sweet Magnolia- Ribbon or lace (I got bot on my creation)
Totally Tilda Challenges - Tilda in Trousers (Hope short ones count)

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Marie just love the frame must get these and the image is adorable and love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jan said...

This is gorgeous I popped over from Mim xx Jan

Karen Petitt said...

Simply gorgeous hun, your colouring is wonderful and it is such a beautiful card. Hope you feel better soon, have a bug that is 'lingering' at the moment and our disabilities affect our immune systems so things stay around way too long! Karen x

Kirsty said...

Hi she is such a cutie in these colours and I love your design too ! Thank you for joining us in the Totally Tilda Challenge ;0)

Mrs A. said...

A lovely Magnolia Tilda card. SAw you on MIM and stopped by for a closer look. Hugs Mrs A.

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card, love the oval die (thankfully received one for christmas). Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card, love the oval die (thankfully received one for christmas). Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This just couldn't be any sweeter with this lovely image and all your work to create the patchwork of matted blue blocks!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

chrilvian said...

wooww she is pretty
thank for playing with the sketch at Friday sketch challenge

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow.... This is such a beautiful card. Love the gorgeous flower arrangement. Your coloring on the image is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week... :)

Debs said...

Great card, love your image and colour scheme, thanks for playing with us at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
Hugs Debs