Friday 20 September 2013

Another oldie

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you're doing fine and are not half as tired as I am. I have been sleeping poorly all week and on top of that I can't get my coloring to work- Might have something to do with eachother? LoL

Therefore I take the chance and show off a card made early this year. Anothter birthday card for one of Willys friends. The image is from Teddy Bo and Bea and is coloured with Letraset markers and polychrome pens. Designer papers are from Me to You range if correcly remembered. It's kept really simple with only a few pearls as decorations. The inside was also decorated but that is for our eyes only. :)


Now it's time to prepare for a bus tour with Philip. He is going to see his orthopedic technician. Hopefully we'll find some new shoes for the winter. It only takes about two months to get them. Hopeless and they are not even water proof. :(

Take card for now.

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Lena said...

Vilket jättefint kort Marie!!
Tycker väldigt mycket om färgerna och ett ursött motiv!

Hoppas du kommer ifatt med sömnen ;-)

Ha en trevlig helg!!

Kram Lena

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card huni. Hope you have a successful shopping trip and it's not too long too. Rest my lovely friend, you need to rest. Big hugs Karen x

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.beautiful pretty papers and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Mimi said...

Thank you for the lovely comment you left on Paper Playful :) Just love you card Marie, such pretty colours you have used, I am sure it was a great success :) Hugs Mimi xx

Gail said...

I LOVE the colors of this card...a favorite combination of mine! This little bear is adorable and colored beautifully! Love the papers with him and the layout is so nice and clean and sweet. I hope I'm not one of the reasons you're not sleeping...since I e-mail you and it's your nighttime. :) --Gail