Saturday 30 November 2013

A Bildmålarna card

Hi there and hope you have a great weekend. Really tired today and tons of pain as it has been a busy day. A party for Willy and his friend has taken place today and 20 kids makes lots of noises. I am so pleased it is all over now.

This little card of mine has been laying around for a while and I have not gotten to it to photograph it until now. Well, I hardly got a photo from it at all today either buy it is the last chance to enter the dt call of Bildmålarna today at midnight and as I used their sketch I thought I give it a try.

Sorry about the crappy photo, take in ordinary lamp light, I'll retake the photo tomorrow (Sunday).


New photo but ain't sure it's any better...

The images masked together is coloured with my Letraset markers and I have used a few Bildmålarna designer papers as well. To match it all up I've used some flowers from WOC, pearl string from ROX stamps, pearls from Bunny Zoe and some butterflies made with a MS punch.

Ok, very short today, but I am so tired and my back is killing me so a big warm fire and maybe a good movie is what I will spend my evening with, and maybe one or two painkillers. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card hun, wonderful colouring and fab details. Must be something in the air I am hurting like hell myself, never ached so badly before. Hope it eases for you soon x

Maya said...

Åhhh her var det masse flott å se på!
Nydelige detaljer, og flotte fargelagte motiver ♥
Tusen takk for at du søkte på vår DT Call :)
Klem fra Maya

coops said...

so stunning marie.gorgeous pretty image and colours and your design is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx