Tuesday 11 February 2014

Have a heart

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry that my Passion for Promarkers post is late today. All of last week is a big blur in my mind as it has been very painful with tons of well, pain in my neck, left shoulder and left side of my back. I've been working hard to get back on track with my studies. Almost there now, but still in pain. At least I am not feeling like I've got the tummy flu anymore. No meds. this week, I have to handle the pain so that I can start over again. Hate being in pain, but then I have the fun of crafting even if it didn't work too well last week. I am actually quite proud that I manage to make a card for this week's lovely challenge over at PFP.

I have used the wonderful new paper pad from Bildmålarna called cute collection. Lovely pack of spring pastel papers. Will be using them quite a bit I think, just as the new sweet images. But this week however I have chosen to use an older image from the Paper Shelter. I'm sorry but I don't remember what it's called. But it's cute, right? Of cours as this is a Promarker challenge I have used my big bunch of Letraset markers to colour the image. It's a really simple card, but it's good to do those as well sometimes, cards that isn't drowning in embellishments and flowers like mine does from time to time.

This is what it says on the Passion for Promarker blog about the challenge

Onto this week’s challenge which has been set by Shelly from Team 1 and she has chosen “have a heart”.  Shelly would like you to include a heart or hearts on your project this week and as it’s one of the most romantic weeks of the year that shouldn’t be too difficult should it!!! Don’t forget, as always, to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers).

We are super lucky to have 2 sponsors this week.  Firstly we have Letraset who are offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of Flex markers and also a pack of Safmat.  

Letraset Logo
Our second sponsor is Angel Crafts and they are offering one lucky winner a gorgeous embellishment pack. 
angel crafts logo

Time for me to sign off now. It would be great to see you play with us this week. And there is always a good reason to use a heart on your card, not just at your Valentine's creations. Love is something we all need, every day of the year!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Make it Monday - Always anything goes

5 comments:

Bridie said...

Lovely card, I like the white flowers they make a lovely finishing touch

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a Great day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.i love the pretty image and your papers and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Marie, such a cute image and lovely colours! Hugs, Juliexx

Nicky said...

Gorgeous card love the colours and papers

Marjorie said...

This is just lovely Marie... sorry to hear you are still in so much pain:(.. but it is good to hear you are trying to work through it... Thinking of you:)..
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie x