Thursday 5 February 2015

Love or valentine sentiment

Good morning! Hope you feel tons better than I do. Have managed to convert my cold into an otitis. Am I brilliant or what? It will be so much fun to go on a field trip later on today together with the Employment Service. Well, I have to stay on my feet for about two and a half hour then I can crash again.

It has really been a struggle to get this card done as before the ears and the cold, I couldn't use my hands and had to use my mum as a secretary which was great! Maybe I could have it like that all the time? I am so sorry that I am so late with this card boss ladies over at AUD sentiments. But better late than never, right?

So our theme over at Aud sentiments this week is Love or Valentine. And you have to use a sentiment on your creation. That is kind of what this challenge blog is all about.

Our sponsor this time is Lacy Sunshine Stamps and they are kindly offering a prize of three images of winners choice for this challenge. Thank you so much! Nothing to lose is there? Get cracking and get a card or two done and come and join us.

And then we have my card then. I have used Rory's Camera but only used a part of the image. Still shaking when I try to colour small areas so bigger and bolder it is at the moment.When I finally managed to get the image coloured I was happy to remember my two Lili of the Valley pads in lovely pink and blue colours. Dugg those out once again but no left overs this time. Kind of created some instead and this was the second card of the year that wasn't a left over card. Kind of proud of myself.



Anyway as I was/is late with my card a simple card design had to do even if I wanted something else for this card. I stayed in the the pastel world and used a few flowers from WOC and I am Roses. Took another dive into my huge pile of charms and found a matching heart to go with the sentiment. Some pearls as well and I was done, finally. It has taken me almost three days to get this card together as I only have been able to stay up a few minutes at the time. No more of this now please! Will see how long that will last as my oldest has gotten sick too by now, the youngest last week... Only M left after this.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, sorry to hear that your still not fully recovered it seems you are very open to lots of bugs, I do hope you soon feel better. Love your card its such a gorgeous choice of colour to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Julie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your card is adorable
Julie T