Wednesday 25 February 2015

Make it digital

Hi there and welcome to my midweek post, probably my only post this week. I am so tired since started work training that I can hardly keep my eyes open when I come home from work. And that's why I am late with my card again, that and the fact that we have been sick again. A never ending story but soon spring will be here and probably less of the colds. I have not even had the to learn the software for the soccer club but I am getting there. It probably would have been lots easer to ask someone but yet again, I would not learn how to do it then would I? At least not as good.
,
There is another reason to why I am late as well. I have spent some time empty my craft room, well a third of it at least. I have painted one wall dark green/ black greenish and it will be THE darkest craft room ever but it looks so good and I will feel calm here. I can't wait to finish this and I have even been promissed a new floor for the room, but that I can't put in there myself. My partner has to do that. I am so glad that all of the yellow in this room goes away. And when I say "post gul" all who lives or have been in Sweden knows what I mean. It's a really bright yellow that you can see from far far away. White furniture to this will be looking really great. Can't wait but I have to do it slow or I will be back in my heavy pain status again and I really don't want that as I feel fairly good even if I am on heavy meds.




Now then my card that you are here to see. I have used the wonderful image called the Lantern and coloured it in grey with details in red and green mostly. I then dived into my big, big pile of Prima designer papers. So many and so little used. They have some nice dark once in their collections, however they didn't really match up to what I was looking for so in the end I used a wedding collection from Authentic and got some more scraps used up. I try to reduce all of my stash as much as I dare. I always think that I will use it in the future but I know I won't so... I try to collect what I think I won't use and then give it to my oldest kid's school.




I ended up with lots of details on this card. Lots of pearls and lots of flowers both from I am roses and from Wild Orchid Crafts. A dark red ribbon and some glitter glue. As always (nearly) coloured with my Letraset markers. Butterfly punch from Martha Stewart. and so is the border used on the red card stock. Pearl string from Rox stamps here in Sweden.

Ok, the final info and I will add a better photo tomorrow when I am not as tired as I am now. Knocked out again still I have slept fairly much today when I get back home from work. Wasn't my attention to do so as there is some great fun world champion ships of cross country skiing going on here in Sweden at the moment. My favourite skier was up for the first time this champion ships and won! Congratulations to Johan Olsson, the one and only!

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Come on now crafters we know that you love these images and we would really like to see a few more of the Paper Shelter images.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Gail said...

This is so gorgeous. I LOVE the colors and I am wow'd at the beautiful pearl embellishments...they set this image off beautifully! The papers are great with this image, which I've looked at and wondered how it would color up. Now I know...it's fabulous! Gorgeous card! Hugs, Gail