Wednesday 11 February 2015

Recycle

Morning! New challenge up over at the Paper Shelter. This week we're RECYCLING so use something that has been used for something else on your creation or do a make over of a shoe box if you like. Just remember that your item needs to be used before as we're recycling not altering.

I have used "Brave and cute knight" for my card, and he is coloured with my Letraset Markers. I took yet another dive into the old paper stack and used some hight quality dps from My Minds Eye. They are so thick! Now, my photo got a bit unbalanced once again, the red is much darker IRL. I have used some old buttons and some corrugated paper as my recycled items. I took some gesso on to the corrugated paper to add some more details and also some twine in the big buttons.




http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Come on now crafters we know that you love these images and we would really like to see a few more of the Paper Shelter images.

Well, this is me trying to keep it sweet and short. Do come and play with us and take the chance of winning a bunch a great images that is sure to give you some colouring fun. See you over at the Paper Shelter challenges. Tired is only my first name today. And later on tonight I'll have a meeting and I am more nervous about that, than the new job training I started earlier today. How strange is that?

Love n hugs
Marie

7 comments:

NicoleDesigns said...

This is cute... I love how the layered paper behind the image looks like folded ribbon.. fabulous job... xo Nikki

Anna said...

Åh så fint! Härlig kombination av färgläggning och mönsterpapper!!
Kram Anna

Kreatief met Maria said...

Great card Marie. Love the image.
Greetings Maria

Pat K said...

Very cute card Marie. I love all the layers and your use of gesso on the corrugated paper..looks great. hugs, Pat K xx

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous Marie and I love all those fabulous papers too. Your colouring is fantastic as always too.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Vannessa x

Heather said...

Hi Marie, hope you are well in this winter weather!!!!! I'm back now my broken arm as recovered (more or less)!!!
Your card is adorable, I love your layers with fabulous papers!! Gorgeous colouring for the cute image and lovely details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Gail said...

What a cute image! I love how you've colored this and you have reminded me of the old button jar I have in the cupboard! Hahahha! Why didn't I think to raid the button jar???? This card is fabulous and I love the papers you used, too. The corregated cardboard is a wonderful addition to this card. Fabulous!! Hugs, Gail