Wednesday 26 August 2015

Come fly with me!

Morning and hello! Midweek and time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This weeks theme is "Come fly with me". That means we want to see something that can fly on your image, nice and easy I hope. Our challenge blog is filled with inspiration for you to look at.

My shoulders is really acting up again so this week I have gone pre coloured. I have used the sweet image called The fairy and the Wizard. A super sweet image and Veronica have done a smashing job colouring this image up. Isn't it sweet? I have paired it up with some First Edition papers, spring something I think. I only have parts of it left.



I have added some lace and some pretty flowers in pink and white for decorations. All these are from WOC. Some pearls from my stash, as butterfly bodies. Pearl hearts also from WOC. A few butterflies made with a MS punch. The rose lace is also from WOC if I remember right. Some glitter to the Wizards magic and the fairy wings.

Challenge prize badge

As always the Paper Shelter is sponsoring with either three digis if you play with a different brand and a $30 gift voucher if you play with any TPS product. It would be really nice to see some more TPS images used in this challenge. A gift voucher worth $30 is quite many images from the Shelter.

Sweet and short today to help my shoulders heal. I see you back here soon hopefully!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marie, beautifully coloured I love your card design, and it looks just stunning. I hope the boys are all ready for School, this summer holiday has certainly gone quickly. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card design and embellishments Ginny x

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Marie! Sorry that I haven't been over for a while and to hear that you're suffering with your shoulders - I hope they gove you a bit of relief soon! After reading your last post, I know what it's like to be busy with other things and sometimes we have to prioritise our families and home life before crafting and blogging...and that's okay! We'll still all enjoy seeing your lovely creations however often you post them!
Love your pretty card with it's pastel colour tones and sweet image. Hugs, Lisa x

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous Marie - love the layout. I do hope your shoulders start to feel better soon.

Hugs, Vannessa x

Annelie said...

Ljuvligt!!
KRAM