Tuesday 4 August 2015

Summerlovin

Good afternoon! Hope you're having a good week so far and that the sun is shining whereever you are. Sun is working it's magic here and puts me in a painful state. Well, as it seems not only the sun as I have except the painful shoulder I have some kind of earinfection going on. Just like my partner and youngest one have. How fun!

Well, even if I couldn't make any card for this challenge I thought I could give it a try to at least post the challenge info for it. My shoulder made it impossible to do my colouring, like a five year old or something like that..., so no card for me today.

But the theme is "summerlovin" so something loveable like wedding anniversary, engagement etc is the theme of the week. Nice and easy for us all, don't you think? Sponsoring this challenge is Polkadoodles with this lovely prize. 

PD_LOGO_MASTER
094407_prop__45455.1427895662.224.300              094527_truelove__71043.1427895786.224.300

So do come and play with us, I will at least be able to leave you some love. It might take a day or two before my shoulder is ok again, but I get there...

Love n hugs
Marie

1 comment:

Ella's Design said...

Hey there, Marie! Sorry to hear you're suffering with your shoulder and an ear infection aswell! You could always send some of that sunshine our way as we've been missing it here in the hills of North Wales - the upside is that the countryside is so green due to all the recent rain! Hopefully there's still a little bit of Summer left.
Sending thoughts to you and yours for a speedy recovery - get well soon! Hugs, Lisa x