Friday 2 October 2015

Pppppick up a penguin

Morning and hello! What a glorious weather we're having at the moment. Cold nights warm days and wonderful air to that. Sun is shining and it's lovely. It's still so warm outside that the trees are just about to change colours, but still a few more days they keep their green clothes on. On Saturday the final game outdoor of the soccer season takes place and then we can start enjoying the time of fall for real. The most wonderful time of the year.

Over at the Winter Wonderland we want to see penguins on your creations. How fun isn't that? I have had my card ready for weeks actually and really enjoyed doing this card. I'm affraid that I once again have forgotten from where I have gotten my wonderful image, if it pops into mind I write it down here. :)

The little cutie is coloured with Letraset Markers and some glitter glue in yellow from Rangers. I have used some of my much treasured Bildmålarna Winter collection paper pad to match the cute penguin up.


Some red card stock picks up the red in the hat of the penguin and I used some of the left overs from the border die to decorate with it. The die is from Whiff of Joy. The ribbon is from Dove craft and the silver web I don't now from where. Flowers from WOC and I am Roses. Charm from Rox stamps I think, or maybe Bildmålarna. The bells are from WOC and as a back drop I have used a big silver snowflake.



Sponsoring this challenge is  Crafts U love and the prize up for grabs is a gift voucher worth £10. How nice isn't that? I wouldn't mind at all. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
A snowflakes promise - Anything winter/christmas



2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulousimage and card Ginny x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marie love the cute Penguin.
Hugs Julie xxx