Tuesday 15 March 2016

A child's birthday

Morning and hello! For once in time, this time blogging my dt-card for Passion for Promarkers. This weeks theme is set by Eileen and we want to see cards for a child. It should be nice and easy for everyone. Here the kid's cousins have started to get their own families and there is pleny of cousins in the close family as well so this will come in handy.

I have used a quite old Magnolia stamp that I don't have the name of anymore. Coloured of course with my Letraset Markers which you have to use if you want to play with us over at PFP. Of course you can use the Aqua markers as well.


This time I decided to make a gate fold card, it might be the first time actually after all those years of card making. Well, there is a first for everything. This is for a girl soon turning one, a kid of the boys' cousins. The designer paper is from Maja design. Flowers from my stash, mostly WOC I would say. A butterfly made with a joy die, some gemstones that I got for Christmas. Silver corners that I have covered in white gesso to make them look a little softer. The sentiment banner is from the bottom of the dp, and are used to open the card as well. 


Sponsoring our challenge this week is Aurora Wings. The prize is a gift voucher worth $15. How nice isn't that for all you out there? Don't forget, you have to be in it to win it! :)

Well then, I try to keep it short and sweet for yet some time even if I feel a little better at the moment. Still bad shakes from time to time when I use my arms, but for the first time in a very long time it feels like there is some hope left. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this card, its so sweet, what a cute image, Love Hazelx

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card. A lovely image. Elaine