Wednesday 13 April 2016

Flowers everywhere

Morning and hello! I am back once again this week. A little late but at least I am here. Today it's all about the Paper Shelter. Our theme of the week is Flowers everywhere. A nice and easy one. You just need to use a few flowers on your creation and then you're set.

Sorry about missing out on adding my card and info here last week. As so many days have passed do I save that card for another day.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always is the Paper Shelter offering you a gift voucher worth $30 if you play with a Paper shelter product. Playing with another brand gives you three digis if you is the lucky winner.

Getting headaches again and that means I have to stay still and in the dark to get some rest. It feels a bit better than last week, so I am a bit behind again and it took me a little longer to recover from the trip to Malmö than I thought it would. But all worth it!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: