Tuesday 26 April 2016

Make it digital

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week am I the host and I have chosen the theme of "Make it digital". That means that you have to use a digital image on your creation, nice and easy. Don't forget that you have to use promarkers, triamarkers or aquamarkers for your creation.

I have used another headshot of an image from the Paper Shelter. I am back to the bad shakes and can't colour for very long again. But this when quite well. The designer papers are from my left over box, think one is Prima and the other Authentiq. Red cardstock and black... Flowers from WOC and I am roses. Pearls from Bunny Zoe. Punch from Martha Stewart is also used and dies from Spellbinders. 


Sponsoring this challenge is 2 cute Ink that is overing 2 (two) images to one lucky winner. Logo will be added...

Well, I am signing off for today. I see you back soon again. I need to try to relax my hands for a while to be able to make a card for an upcoming challenge.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what agreat card, Love the colours you have used. Hope your hands ease soon, Love Hazelx

Elaine Stark said...

A great card and colours. Elaine

Janice said...

She's a cutie! What a super card, Jx

Theresa said...

beautiful card. lovely colouring. hope your hands have recovered. love your card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck,Theresa DT xx