Tuesday 31 May 2016

Furry Friends

Morning and hello! Just a quick note to tell that a new fun challenge us up over at Passion for Promarkers. The theme is Furry friends. I will have to take a quick visit to the hospital with my olderst now and will finish the post of later. In the meantime could you check out the PFP post and take some inspiration from my teamies and make a creation for this fun challenge.


I will be back and finish this post in a couple of hours. Oki, back again. Everything went fine and we got some lotions and other stuff to help his skin to get rid of the eczema he has. For once it feels like we have meet with a doctor who knows what she's talking about.

Back to the card. I have used some left over dps from LOTV/NitWit collections and a stamp that I can't find the name or brand of. However it's, cute. I took a plunch into some old stuff that I have had since forever and used up some gemstone hearts and some old and new letter stickers. The sentiment says "Thank you" in Swedish.

Our generous sponsor this week is 2 cute ink who are offering one lucky winner a prize of 3 digi images of their choice.  There are so many gorgeous digis in their store you will be spoilt for choice.

2 cute ink logo
Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Ah such a cute image beautiful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable bunny. Very pretty colours. Elaine

Ella's Design said...

Super cute bunny card, Marie! Love the pink and aqua tones of those pretty papers and nice, simple design.
Hope your eldest's eczema is better after the new lotion and hope that you're all keeping well.
Thought it was about time I did a bit of blog hopping - Facebook seems to have taken over my everyday commenting these days! Hugs, Lisa x