Tuesday 10 May 2016

Sparkle and shine

Morning and hello! Time for another challenge over at the PFP-blog. This week we are going sparkling and shine on our creations.

Sparkle and shine do I have a lot of on my card, but it got made in a hurry as my first card was kindly messed up by one of cats. If he just hadn't walked all over the wet glitter that was used on the first one... Dirt and glitter is hard to remove. LoL


Anyway, instead I dug out some old Magonlia products; stamp, dies and dp's. Then added some micro glas beads and sequines for some extra feeling of water and glittering on a sunny day. All the shiny sequines is supposed to represent water drops as I couldn't find my dew drops. Became just a little too much but it shines and glitter, right? And it was fun to use that old Edwin stamp again. So many stamps laying around, only used once or twice. Should be able to use them a little more often, shouldn't I?

Sponsoring us this week is All dressed up with two digis to one lucky winner. Really lovely isn't it?

Now time for me to hit the bed as allegery have hit hard this morning. They are taking care of the grass around the village and guess who gets sick because of that? I am just hoping that I don't mess this post up too much.

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, I really must use my magnolia stamps again. Haaa my kitty does the same, only sits on the cards if they have wet glitter on them and leaves them all fluffy, Love Hazelxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Heather said...

An adorable card Marie, a lovely shaker card with super background papers....your little Edsin is adorable with super sequins and gorgeous sequins in the card!!

hugs
Heather xx

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. Love how the theme carries through the card. Elaine