Wednesday 20 July 2016

Ribbon/s

Morning and hello! Hope you are enjoying some lovely summer or winter time depending on where you are in the world. We have a new challenge up for you this week over at the Paper Shelter. The theme is nice and easy. Only add a ribbon on your creation and you are ready to go. Can't be much more easy than that can it?


For this card have I used the lovely image called Serena and today I was in a blue mood. I love beige and blue together and since Maja design have some fabby looking dp's in those colours I went with Maja design again. The little lady is coloured with Letraset markers. And today have I used quite a lot of dies to decorate my card. There is also to white ribbon and a piece of beige lace. I love that. Found it the other day and there is plenty of colours of it as well. The pearls are from my stash and in many different sizes this time. A M.S punch is also used for my border.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Well, I do hope you will come and join us and play along in our nice and easy challenge. You don't have to use a TPS image even if we love it when you do. You have the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30 playing with a TPS image and 3 digis from the store playing with another brand.

Now time to relax again and watch some Brittish crime stories and then off to bed and crochet for a while.

Enjoy the summer and some relaxing crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Summer
Tuesday Throw down challenges - Favourite embellishments (Mine: flowers, lace and pearls)
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
Craft your passion - Anything goes

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Marie, a gorgeous card I love how youve coloured her and the card design is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Cicci said...

Ett underbart fint kort!!! Imagen och färgerna är perfekta tillsammans ;))) kul att skriva på svenska hos dig !!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci,
TTCRD DT
Cicci vid pennan {Welcome to visit My blog }
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful coloring on this image Marie and your layout is fabulous, love it!! Hugs:) Audrey