Wednesday 5 April 2017

Make it digital

Morning and hello! Midweek again. I can't believe how fast the time is going. Already first week of April and the soccer season starts on Saturday, the outdoor part that is. But first a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This week are we making it easy for you all. We're going digital. That means that you can use a digital image or digital designer paper, but only a computer generated happy birthday won't cut the deal. It shouldn't be that hard anyway.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice.

For my card this week have I used the fun and charming Venus Flytrap. It could be my dad sorting out what should stay or what should go. In his mind he is a great gardener, but when it comes to practise. Well, that's a whole other thing. LoL


I have coloured with my Letraset Markers and used Echo Parks digital versions of Celebrate Spring and Celebrate Easter. I love Echo Park's wonderful dp's. They never fail to make me smile with it wonderful happy colours. As decorations have I used a Martha Stewart punch and a gingham ribbon under the punched edge. Under the image is a sentiment added with my foam letters from Panduro. Yes I know, once again. But they are the best. Size and design is pleasing to my eye.

I hope that you will join us in this fun and simple challenge. You don't even have to use a Paper Shelter image on your creation. Any image goes but if you want to enter more than three times one has to have a TPS image on it.

Take care and do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love this Marie! Your little punched edge looks like a garden fence - so perfect! Your colouring is beautiful and your papers are perfect!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and love the image!!!