Tuesday 23 May 2017

Make it manly

Morning and hello! Long time no seen. I have been busy with life and have not had much energy for creating. I am working again, for real with a pay check. It has been a long journey but now it has come to an end. I have reached my goal and is really proud of myself. It would have been so easy to give up. But that is not my road to take.

Anyway, in some bright sun shine have I finally managed to make a card with an image from the Paper Shetler. It's called physical and sprititual strength. A very fitting name for the image. All my three brothers are and are former matrial art athlets. Two of them in the national team, the third stared to play tennis instead. My olderst brother, 40 + actually managed to win a bronze medal in Portugal during the winter. A bronze in the open champion ships of BJJ. Quite cool as he never had that succes when he was younger. My youngest brother was a real super start when it came to jiu-jitsu with one silver and one bronze in the world champion ships and a victroy in European challenge cup which is a big tournament like the world champs. Now is my nephew and nieces following in their dad's foot step. One is in the national junior team at the moment.



Ok, got a bit side tracked here. LoL Of course I have coloured with Winsor & Newton / Letraset markers. That is something you have to do as well if you want to chance of the prize this week. The image is paired up with some simple storie and Echo park dp's. The real deal this time, not the digital versions. I used some puffy stickers to decorate and my beloved Panduro Foam letters to say congrats.

Sponsor of the week

Denise Morgans foto.


Di's Digistamps with a gift voucher worth $12. Thank you for that!

Well that is all from me for today. I hope you have a good day and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

so cute brilliant card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Julie said...

Super card, Marie - love all the colours and papers especially! Hugs, Juliexx