Wednesday 28 June 2017

Summer birthday

Morning and hello! Time for a new post from me today and today it's time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter. Our theme this week is "Summer birthday". That simply means we want to see a birthday card with kind of light colours or very bright colours that brings your mind to summer.

I have used a new image called Josephine. A nice charming image with a theme I love. Love those costumes, the old fashion. It's stunning. Today I have coloured with my Letrasetmarkers and some pencils as well. My old LM's is running low and I am not too fond of the new ones. Anyway. I got her coloured and on a card. It might be a strange image for a summer birthday but we always have out door theatre here in my little town and once or twice I've gotten tickets to see these on my birthday, during the summer. :)



I have used some Maja design papers for this card, I think they are from Sofiero collection but not totally sure. It's some left overs that got to work this time. Always feels great to finish off a card knowing that you could finish off some leftovers. I have also used a bunch of die cuts on this card, mostly from Magnolia, Sweden. Pearls, a ribbon bow, a butterfly charm and letter stickers from Panduro is used as decorations. The sentment says congrats in swedish just like a birthday card should.

I have to keep this short as I cut myself on a die, a sharp edge point that I was about to cut off but made a bit of a mess with my finger first. Nothing planned, just very painful at the moment, and very bloody. Managed to keep it way from my card at least but I feel very clumsy with the patch on. Will be gone tomorrow I guess.


As always when we have a challenge over at the Paper Shelter do we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with a TPS image. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Anyway, take good card and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, I love the Maja papers and the one youve used is so beautiful as is your image, I love the whole design of your card its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx