Thursday 2 November 2017

A thank you card

Morning and hello! Here comes the second of my "look a like" cards for this week. This time it's a thank you card for the wedding we attended in Mid october. It was a nice and fun day with lots going on and many happy and fun people that I never had meet before. But it's hard spending tons of time with people that has some overload of alcohol when you don't drink it yourself. It's not as fun to listen to all the sillyness after 5 or 6 hours. Oh well, once in a lifetime, right?

Well then, my card just says "thank you so much" in swedish and that is always nice as it was a great weeding in a cave. The kids got to help the cave guide to hand out lamps when we went to see the cave after the ceremony. 

I thought I would send the wedding couple a little thank you card with a photo background for my text but I have not gotten to that part yet. It's always a busy place our computer and I have all my photos on the other computer and the photoediting as well. I hope that I will be able to save up so that I can have some photoediting software on this computer as well so that it will work on this unit as well. You never know when you need to use this one for that part. I'm hoping to be doing a bit better with my photo editing during the coming year as well as light on my photos but it really is a matter of space. Ok... I think I got a bit lost here. Back to the card... LoL


Ok then, my card has the same base as the last card and I have actually managed to make three cards from the same three papers. Kind of proud of myself for that. On the inside will I put the greeting on the photo. Thought I will use a photo from the cave as a back ground and write in the photo editing software. It will look great!

Time for my to finish off for this time. I see you once more this week. With my finally card looking pretty much the same. But then it will be a birthday card! Same, same and still a bit different thanks to the sentiment.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: