Wednesday 31 January 2018

Wreath or anything Christmas

Morning and hello! I am back again with yet another creation for the Merry Christmas Challenges. This is my final card out of three that is cross stitched with a sweet little Santa. Wonder if I will be able to part from this set? 


I totally adore these little charming ones. They take me around 3 - 4 hours to stitch but with many breaks as the needle is really tiny but I love the final look. They are super cute! I wonder what I will spend some time on stitching now. I have a book shelf filled with different patterns for Cross stitching but I don't have that much time for it. However this little set was lovely to work on and I am glad I managed to finish it off.

Anyway, now I can't wait to see what you create for the coming Christmas. It's only 11 months away as we have already come to an end of January. Time do fly don't you think?

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: