Wednesday 14 February 2018

Decorate it!

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my blog corner. It is a bit dull at the moment but I hope to get my life together in the near future. It is a little bit too much of everything at the moment and a game of catching up after being sick for two weeks.

But now to the second card of the day. We have a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter today and our theme is "Decorate it". That means it should be a really easy challenge as we don't expect you to go over board with anything. Just a normal decorating.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

For my card have I used the really pretty pre coloured image of Josephine. I don't have the energy or the joints to colour at the moment. But it's always nice to show off Veronicas lovely work as well. She really is a master of digital colouring. Wish I had the time and energy to learn that as well.


NitWit collection just had a new digital paper set out called Farmhouse and it's totally amazing. I love every single piece of it. And it is a perfect match to this image. I am pretty sure you will see me use quite alot of this set in the future as soon as I have bought some more ink. LoL

I have done a classic decoration to be me. Used a bunch of flowers from my stash, pearls, metal corners and some lace to that. And to top it all of some glitter stickles as well.

Ok then, this is all from me for today. I will be back later on this week but for now take care and do something that makes you happy.

Do come and join us over at the Paper Shelter!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: