Wednesday 14 March 2018

Grinch Movie or anything goes X-mas over at TMCC

Morning and hello! How are you doing? Hope you're having a good week so far. At the moment I am recovering, yes again from yet another cold. I really wonder how many colds you have get in a row in a really short time? The answer is MANY! I bet it has to change sooner or later, right?

We have a new challenge up over at the Merry Christmas Challenge. Our theme is set to the Grinch Movie, but as I have not seen it. Not a fan at all of Jim Carrey so nothing for me. So I went with our second theme; Anything goes for Christmas. 

I have been busy the last months doing some small stitch projects and the finished one here is two small pieces that is made into a snow globe. I have had the globe since my youngest was born and that was 2008. Let just say life has been busy since then. LoL But now it's finally done and I have my first Christmas gift for the year ready. 


The first side shows a little branch with some bridies on it. My grand dad used to love these bullfinches. He always feed the little birds in his garden. Never letting his cats out on their own. He took them out on walks in leash instead, so that he could had the best of both birds and cats. The birds was so used to him and granny that some learned to knock on the kitchen window when the food was out at that spot. Pretty amazing that a wild "animal" can learn something like that. So this piece is for my grand parents. 


And this is the other side of the snow globe. A classic Santa with his round, friendly face and a little birdie here as well. It ties it all together. It was lovely to finally finish this decoration and start off the collection of Christmas gifts.

I do hope that you will come and join us over at the Merry Christmas Challenges, and get your cards done in plenty of time for the Christmas Holiday. Or maybe you have another project that you want to finish for Christmas. It could be anything related to Christmas like LO's, presents, cards, tags etc.

Take care and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this project

5 comments:

Jackie C said...

So cool! So glad you shared with us at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun, Jackie DT xx

Sarah said...

These are really lovely and so neat. Thank you for sharing your lovely work at Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

Cicci said...

Hej Sverige !!! Kalmar ligger ju nära Växjö där jag bor!!!
Kul att du är med hos oss på TTCRD med fantastiska alster som du visar här
So Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love this creation!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Creaine said...

Thanks for joining us at A Snowflakes Promise Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Marie Bingaman said...

This is really, really cute! I'm sure your grandparents will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

~Marie B -DT