Wednesday 25 April 2018

Die cuts over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! It's time for yet another post here in my little card making corner of the world. The only problem is that I don't have my card ready at this moment. I have some bad trouble again with my joints as I had to quit taking the meds I have struggled with during the winter. I can't be in the sun without reacting to it and it doesn't have to be much of it. It's like having burn blisters under your skin. There is better things in life.

Anyway, the theme for this week is set to "Die Cuts" so our theme should be an easy one. Just use a few die cuts on your creation and you are good to go. You don't even have to do any colouring on your creation. Just add a few die cuts!


For my card have I used the image called A cheerful Hummingbird. I have used Veros pre coloured image and it's really good  quality just like all the Paper Shelter images. I highly recommend you to try them out if you have not already. You always get the pre coloured image as well as the out lined version.

I have used an old Kaiser Craft paper pad for this card. It was a perfect back drop to the colours of this image. I have used a bunch of die cuts that I had laying around. Like the Magnolia border die, the butterflies, the frame and flowers. Some glitter right on top of the gesso on the butterflies gave them a bit of structure and a doily for another fun layer. And add to that a bit of wonky adding of the layers and it's a more playful card than it would have been with straight lines.


As always do we have a gift voucher worth $30 for a lucky winner. That is if you use a TPS image. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, I love this image its gorgeous as is your card with the diecuts really finish it. hugs Shirleyx