Wednesday 9 May 2018

Round it up over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! Time for a new creation here, second one for today. I have two dt-creations coming up every second Wednesday. This one is for my Paper Shelter team and our theme this week is "Round it up". That means we want to see round shapes on your creations. The card or what you create can be round, you can use round embellishments, round the corners etc. Just as long as it is some kind of round.

For my card have I used "Most adorable duck" pre coloured version. Soccer season is on the go and I have many meetings as well for the youth part of the club. So a busy schedule at the moment. Let me say that the coming long weekend is really welcomed by me. Hopefully will I be able to work a bit head on my coming dt-projects.


To match up all the lovely colour in this super cute image have I used a mix of designer papers from Echo Park and Carta Bella. It's just tiny bits, in my world meaning a few left over sheets left from this pads and still I can't manage to throw them away. I can use some more bits and pieces for some creations or die cuts. LoL I love how the colours came together in this card. It's perfect for a little toddler or a new born. Or just as a happy greeting for anyone who happens to love birds or ducks.

Anyway, I hope that you come and join us for this fun challenge. Just use some kind of round and you are good to go. You don't even have to colour on your own if you don't want too.

Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, wow love what youve done with this image, the whole layout, papers and embellishments are just fabulous. hugs Shirleyx

Beebeebabs said...

Love your card such a cute image thanks for sharing!!!